Friday, November 20, 2015 | 8:30 AM
Streamlining production of dynamic creative in Google Web DesignerTo make it easier for you to build relevant and engaging cross-screen creative, we're excited to announce the launch of simplified workflows in Google Web Designer that make it even easier to build dynamic creative in HTML5. You can now easily choose which data signals/feed attributes to connect to each dynamic element, pulling directly from the dynamic profile you've set up in DoubleClick Studio.
In addition to the new dynamic support in Google Web Designer, we're also excited to launch:
- Animation improvements, which help you build smooth animations
- Updates to our text authoring capabilities, which make editing and manipulating the text in your ad units much easier and more intuitive
- Two new components in our components gallery: a Spritesheet component, so you can more easily build out your spritesheets, and a Streetview component, so you can add location-based imagery to your ads. (We've kept this component separate from the Google Maps component to help you keep your file sizes smaller.)
Upcoming Google Web Designer Hangout on AirWant to learn more about the new features? Sign up for one of our Hangouts on Air. Sean Kranzberg, Engineering Manager for Google Web Designer, will walk through the new features and take your questions.
- Wednesday, Dec. 9th @ 12pm ET / 9am PT. RSVP here
- Thursday, Dec. 10th @ 5pm PT / Friday, Dec. 11th @ 12pm Sydney time (APAC Friendly time) RSVP here
|Posted by Becky Chappell
Product Marketing Manager, Google Web Designer