Thursday, September 17, 2009 | 2:31 PM
If your clients use Local Business Listings on Google Maps to drive traffic to their brick and mortar locations, they're probably familiar with the verification process to ensure the accuracy of their listing. Clients with 10 or more business locations can upload their listings via bulk uploads, but in the past couldn't verify bulk uploaded listings. Until now.
Business owners can now verify bulk uploaded listings as well, provided that their bulk uploads satisfy the following requirements:
- Accurate and up-to-date data
- Minimum of 10 bulk uploaded listings already in business owners' Local Business Center account
- Full compliance with our Local Business Center Quality Guidelines
- Submitted by the owner of all businesses listed
- All businesses have only been submitted by a single user