Tuesday, May 21, 2013 | 7:28 AM
What’s the future of digital media and marketing? How are CMOs thinking about leveraging digital to reach and engage audiences? What marketing channels are proving most effective in building brands digitally - paid, owned or earned?
Register now to join the event livestream on June 4th, 9:00 AM - Noon Pacific. Registration enables you to participate in the conversation, and ask speakers and panelists your questions with #thinkDCLK.
- Wendy Clark, Senior Vice President, The Coca-Cola Company
- Jim Lanzone, President, CBS Interactive
- Peter Horan, President & COO, Answers
- Meredith Kopit Levien, Group Publisher & Chief, Forbes
- Randall Rothenberg, CEO, IAB
- Lorraine Twohill, Chief Marketing Officer, Google
- Michael Learmonth, Chief Editor, AdAge
Posted by Scott Brown, Product Marketing Manager, DoubleClick